1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome (and a few rules)

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by Celtkin, Mar 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    Welcome to the Business Network forum. If you are an established member and would like to network in order to help other members find your business, then you are welcome to post that information here. Spam will be deleted.

If you want to keep down the possibility of being spammed, I would recommend having people PM you for your email address or change the format so that bots can't get the addresses: name (at) gmail (dot) com

Your submission needs to be in this format:

Wilson Advertising & Marketing

Tony Vindett: Art Director

2137 E. Fort King St.
    Ocala, FL 34471

Phone: 352.390.6366
    Fax: 352.390.6170

www.wilsonads.com (Website Coming Soon!)
    tvindett@wilsonads.com

A complete advertising and marketing company servicing the entire country.

Baxter, finswin56 and Fin D like this.
  2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Maybe too, the threads should be titled for industry types, to keep down all the searching. So if there are anymore people (which there must be) who work in the same industry as me, they can ad to my post, for example. Or all the lawyers post their info into one thread, titled..um..Lawyers & Legal Aid or something like that.

WharfRat and njfinfan like this.
  3. WharfRat

WharfRat Malignant Lunatic

Good point... as more people add, we'll strive to keep it orgainzed in that fashion.

Celtkin likes this.
  4. ILPhinFan88

ILPhinFan88 Premium Member Luxury Box

Love this idea, this could turn into something really cool.

5. dont fumble

dont fumble Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Germany
    I agree, but once this forum gets bigger we definitely need a good overview. I personally would like a sticky listing all businesses in alphabetical order with a link to the respective threads.
    It would be too bad if there were a potential network that would get lost between several pages.
    But I really like the idea of this forum, I hope it will work out.

6. Mindwarp

Mindwarp FFH

Dec 13, 2007
    Over There.
    at that point maybe Subforums instead of one giant thread.. cause lets say we had 10 lawyers.. and I ask a question there then they start answering and someone else comes and they start asking as well it can get tooo busy really fun.