1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car broken into yesterday

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nappy Roots, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    sweet...stole my wallet with about $350 in it, debit cards, credit cards, social security card, and other stuff..along with my 16 GB ipod touch.....**** my life right now..

wanna hear how ****ing stupid the kid that took it was though? he left his phone in my passenger seat...i called he dad and told him i wanted my **** back and i would give the phone back. well i could hear the lil kid in the background crying i have a 16 GB ipod touch! blah blah blah. so i called the sheriffs office and they came out and i filed a police report. i guess the kid was arrested later that night and the police took everything out of his car. so i pray to god that my wallet and ipod was in there. wont know for a couple days though...:sad:

2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Good luck Nappy! Never leave your **** in the car! Do I gotta smack you?

3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    Time to start slapping people.

4. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    well i have a ipod box that the ipod connects to and it charges and i can control the ipod right on my flip out screen, so i keep it connected there, but i keep it hidden in my center storage. my wallet i dont know why i keep it in my car. i hate carrying it, and sometimes i forget it at home if i dont keep it in my car. its stupid though. i just moved out of my house, so i have all types of **** in my car. nice basketball shoes, clothes, things like that that wasnt touched. just the 2 things that mattered.

5. TrueDolFan

TrueDolFan Minion of Satan

Jun 17, 2008
    Twin Cities, MN
    I feel for you, man. I had my car broken into before. They took my stereo, amp, and worst of all, my prized saxophone-shaped color-changing pipe. I loved that pipe, and the wound is still fresh even after 11 years...:cry:

opfinistic likes this.
  6. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    Someone stole my navigation out of my car the other week. My locks don't work anymore so I have to manually press down the passenger side lock. Sometimes I forget. Some dbag opened the door and took my navigation. Hope he burns in hell.

7. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    That's a little harsh coming from someone who just found God.

8. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Oh Yeah, well this Drive-Thru lady at Wendy's forgot my side of Ranch today. I hope she burns in Hell.

9. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Now that's understandable. In Hell the drive through never closes and all the orders are special.

Everyone pays with change too.

10. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    Please don't take shots at me. I don't honestly hope they burn in hell. But maybe a week or two in purgatory would suffice.

HardKoreXXX and opfinistic like this.
  11. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    :up:

That's more like it. No offense intended.

Jeffrey likes this.
  12. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    personally i hope all of you burn in hell, but mostly opie.

13. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    I've been married twice. I've been in the restaurant biz since I was 18. I survived Wanny, Saban and Can't Can'tarom. I have you on my buddy list.

You think Hell scares me?

14. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    yes because hell is alot like your house, without as much sodomy.

15. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    :sad:

Sounds like you miss living here.

16. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    not as much as I miss your sailor suit...

17. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    [​IMG]

Every time I hear 'Little Buddy' I tear up.

18. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    this thread turned into awesome

19. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    WTF did you expect?

:pointlol:

20. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle Member

Dec 9, 2007
    You had me at hello.

21. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Anyway sorry about your car Nappy. Hopefully you get your stuff back. I seriously hate it when people mess would other people's cars. Especially when people key the side of cars, there's no excuse for that at all. Hopefully karma catches up to everyone that does it.

Jeffrey, Nappy Roots and opfinistic like this.
  22. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Just saying, "Hi" from Jealoustown, Population: Me.

23. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    that blows man. At least the kid was a dumbass.

24. HolliFinFan

HolliFinFan Not a Face Painter Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    I have had cars broken into four times. (I HEART Hollywood, FL!) Two times, they stole the stereo system--I now have one that is disabled if they try to steal it. The most humorous attempt was one to steal my former Eclipse. The person used a screw driver or something to try to get in both doors. He or she was unsuccessful, but jammed the locks, so I had to enter the car from the back hatch. Of course, I had to go to work before I got it fixed, and I had to crawl out of the hatch and back in after work. As fate would work, MANY witnessed this :lol:
    I will tell you what really ticked me off on one of the burglaries--they stole all of my gym stuff from the trunk and two bags of "to go to the dry cleaners." Over a grand of clothes and none of it covered by auto ins. They told me to go the homeowners route. No dice :cry:

opfinistic likes this.
  25. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    I met a buddy's friend of mine in Orlando who is from Hollywood and he was gun clapped and robbed. He was walking to the store with his friend and this car pulls up with 4 guys with hoodies and masks on. Part of the reason why I am on my way out of South Florida soon.

26. HolliFinFan

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    Crime is everywhere, unfortunately. Related story though--the police do try. I live in a townhouse development in Delray now, and my parents (who are in Italy/Spain/Portugal) right now parked in a guest spot, as they flew out of Miami and drove down here from South Carolina to spend a few days. I found a police "notice" on my parents' car windshield two days ago. It warned of a potential "theft." My mom had a visable totebag (filled with coupons of course) in easy view. I imagine someone reported the out-of-state plates, and the police ran the license plate and found nothing so they left the note. I moved their car into my reserved spot so the neighbors will know it's okay, and I'm parking in guest spots until they return. My husband and I were grateful that the police are looking out. As one of the areas of the country most hit by the economy, crimes are on the rise. I only drive at night if absolutely necessary, and I only buy gasoline or go shopping in the daylight. With the days getting shorter and working nearly 10-12 hours a day, this is a real challenge. Criminals are counting on that.

opfinistic likes this.
  27. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    Crime is everywhere, but it seems that South Florida has EXTRA.

28. HolliFinFan

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    Yes. When the middle class starts to disappear, and there is a vast division of wealth, this occurs in a magnified way.

29. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    Especially during these rough economic times. Crime is skyrocketing. It's very sad.

30. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal

God was lost?

opfinistic likes this.
  31. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    I hated God for many years. He was lost in my eyes.

32. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, wimmin.