1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not saying I told you so, but...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by HULKFish, Oct 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    I GUARANTEED THAT VICTORY!!! Not to give myself too much credit but on Muck's post for Con's article I guaranteed it! :up:

That was one sweet divisional victory! Honestly I'm going to guarantee the next game too, though I don't feel quite as confident. For one, our guys are surged with confidence after that game yesterday. For two, it is at HOME again... For three, the Jets got taken down a notch yesterday and dominated so I believe they are coming back down to earth. And finally... Who doesn't want to see Crowder shove those words down Ryan's throat from the offseason?

Sum up your thoughts on yesterday and next week...

2. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    You know, the way I look at that win... Buffalo was in a neck and neck game against the Patriots. Dominating Buffalo the way we did, it proves that when this team plays some cohesive football, that they can get the job done.

If we see them bring the game like they did Sunday, I think we can beat any of our division rivals. The key problem though is will they bring the game like they did Sunday? We've still got our problem spots (Getting tired of seeing Gibril Wilson wiff tackles... very tired). But that performance was night and day to how we played against the Falcons.

Oh, and can I say I loved seeing them take a chance on 4th down with 1 to go. They were up, they were deep in Bills territory, and 7 is what they needed to get.

Last night's game really showed an aggressive side to the team that I absolutely loved. Keep it up Phins!

HULKFish likes this.
  3. The Dude

The Dude Anti Jet

Sep 1, 2008
    ΥέΧª§
    The jets will probably be hungrier than they were coming off a loss like that. Plus its a divisional rivalry and ontop of that a monday night.

4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Everyone will bet against us, no one but us will believe we can/should win, which is a great reason to beat the poop outta those green blobs.:up::wink2:

HULKFish likes this.
  5. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Jet's are good and they do scare me, I hope we come at them like we did with Buffalo except we score more points and just embarrass them on Monday Night. We win next week we are right back in the thick of things, we need to take care of our division only way we have a shot of getting into the playoffs.

HULKFish likes this.
  6. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Yeah, with Rex Ryan and his ways it has only fueled my hatred for the J-E-S-T-S like since Parcells was there coach, LOL!

Looks like the "Trifecta of Terror" will be seeing life this season... (Props to whichever bud dubbed that)

We've got a suddenly confident secondary after this game! TERRIFIC coverage from Smith, Davis and Allen! Agreed that Wilson needs some HELP...