1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tufts University: No sex in room while roommate is present (LOL)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dubfire, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Dubfire

Dubfire Follow me @canemutiny5X

Mar 30, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    Link

Yeah right. :sidelol:

NaboCane likes this.
  2. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    hahahahaha
    I went to Tufts (graduated in 08) and was booted from the room sooo many times, but this rule is ridiculous.

Though, had the rule existed while I went there, I would have used it once. I had a chemistry final in my 8 am class, but since my professor was a dick he said he'd make the final so that *he* could do it in an hour, but that it would take us longer, and we could come in early accordingly. So we all had to go in a 6 am until 9 am for this f***er, and we finally get out at 9, with my rear end feeling sore for the beating i just took, get back to my room, and go inside.
    No surprise, that my roomates gf was there with him in bed, but they weren't going at it just cuddling, so whatever. I take off my shoes, empty my pockets, and decide to go to the vending machines to grab a soda before i crash back to sleep having slept very little . I leave the room to go to the vending machines (literally around the corner) and while i'm there i hear the door slam. I come back and its closed and locked with a rubber band on the door handle. i had been booted for sex, at the worst possible time.

So I ended up finding someone who was going to breakfast, had to borrow shoes from him, have him buy me breakfast because i didn't have my wallet, and on the way back had to have him let me inside because i had no keys. only then, an hour later, was i allowed back in my room to sleep. granted, I yelled at him later for this bc it was really a dick move.

all that said though, this rule is lame, and if you're not social enough to be able to talk to your roomie about issues like this, you should just be living in a single.