1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 11

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by The G Man, Jul 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Any Big Brother fans in the house? If so, anyone else catch the first episode last night? Looks like it should be another interesting season.

This time, they're going with the high school theme, and have them divided into different clicks (jocks, nerds, brains and popular I think). And, it's mostly twenty somethings (no old farts like me...lol). Of course, the producers are smart enough to know the young-un's are who everyone wants to see. You know, eye candy.

Speaking of which, there's this one check, Laura I think. She's apparently (and as well she should be) a bikini model. Anyway, how she even stays upright is beyond me. Definitely check her out in the next episode. UFB!

njfinfan likes this.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    My wife watches on the internet, tv, and on ShowTime. One of her favorite shows.:wink2:

The G Man likes this.
  3. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal
    I'm so hooked, I am part of their message board..lol:pity:

The G Man and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  4. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Looks like we have a couple fans. Or, a fan, and someone who is married to a fan. Well, it looks like an interesting cast of characters, so hopefully it gets good. I recommend to anyone who hasn't given BB a chance in the past might wanna try watching it. I mean, it's not like there's much else on during the summer, so why not tune in for an episode or two? Besides, like I said...that Laura chick alone is worth tuning in for. :wink2:

5. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    I like it so far. That girl w/ all the tattoos is pretty hot, imo. Laura is very bodacious as well.

6. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Loved how they showed Casey(?) in the diary room after Laura said "It's not my fault I have big boobs."

"It's not your fault you got implants?!?"

I was rolling.

7. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    She's gross as **** (Lydia). She gave Jessie a HJ yesterday... Sucks that Braden is nominated. He's one of my favs.

Braden, Jordan (Hilarious), Jeff, Casey, and Michelle are my early favorites.

8. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    The only BB I ever really got into was the one with Evel Dick and his daughter.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  9. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    This is why!

[​IMG]

plus Dick was funny as hell...

10. Styla

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal
    Yeah, I new that :wink2:

Yeah Evil was great made it exciting to watch.Glad he won too.

Phinperor likes this.
  11. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    I agree. Just saw it (had it recorded and just got to it). Man, talk about an intense episode. The jocks are on a major power trip. Regardless of who goes home this week, and depending on who wins the next HOH, it should get interesting next week. I would think both Russell and Jessie will have huge targets on their backs.

Wonder when their all gonna catch on that Jessie has an unfair advantage on them all (since he is a returning player)? That, in combination with his HUGE ego would be enough for me to target him next.

12. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    I cracked up when that guy said, "No one knows this, but I'm a nat'l champion of persuasive speaking". LMAO

13. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    Russell is a prick. He needs to go.

14. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Just saw Thursday night's episode late last night (had to watch it online because my DVR wigged out big time). Anyway, another wild and crazy episode. More fireworks in the aftermath of Braden going up on the block (to replace Lydia). Couldn't believe Ronnie voted to evict Braden. That guy (Ronnie) seems like a real loose cannon. Then he wins HOH for this week. So, I predict another wild and crazy week coming up.

Looking ahead, I see Casey and Michele becoming more of players. I think they're both trying to lay low while some of the bigger more dynamic personalities get evicted. And, if Jeff can somehow manage to stick around (which I just don't see), he could be threat to go all the way. Which is why he'll be next to go up on the block. Probably him and Jordan. No way Ronnie goes against the jocks this week IMO. But, we'll see...

15. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Well, Ronnie's true colors came out for all to see. Just a matter of time before he's gone now IMO. Jeff going up on the block was predictable (see my last post), as was Laura. Of course, Ronnie says his target is really Russell, which is crazy, because if he back door's Russell the jocks are gonna want his head on a stick.

Startin' to get good...

16. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    I was watchin the After Dark on Showtime the other night. Russell was hangin' with Jeff, Casey, Jordan, and Laura all night. They were havin' fun drinkin and laughin and that made Natalie flip out, lol. They think he's turnin on them and just might be.

17. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Way to go Jeff!

Huge POV win!

Hopefully Russell now goes up on the block (and goes home)!

18. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Jordan???

So, now it's Laura vs, Jordan???

Great! The two hottest chicks, and one of them is gonna go home now. Thanks Ronnie, you POS!

19. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    Damn I hate to see Laura go! Think Jesse will put Ronnie up? I think he'll put up Jordan vs. Michelle.

20. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    Jessie is not putting up Ronnie.

21. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    I think Jessie will target Jeff, knowing that with Jeff gone he breaks Jordan. And, Jeff is a threat, so it makes sense. Ronnie will get his, just not as soon as you would want/expect (IMO). Question is when will everyone wake up and realize they're all playing with a handicap? Jessie playing his second game has them all at a disadvantage!

Jessie has got to go!

22. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    Jesse can't put up Jeff, can he? They are on the same team, athletes.

23. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Hmmm...

You may have a point. Keep forgetting about that little wrinkle. Well, reckon we'll just have to wait and see.

24. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    No he can't.
    I suspect he puts up Jordan and Michele.

25. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Dude, good prediction. Just realized you pegged last Sunday's nominations. Way to go! :up:

Of course, now Casey is up in Michelle's place. I'd hate to see him go, but I think he's a goner at this point. Man, Jessie is just having his way with the house so far. Until/unless the other get him out, it's his game to lose IMO.

bg34 likes this.
  26. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    I think Casey is as good as gone, too. I hope they do away with the clicks, Jeff wins HoH, and puts up Jessie and Natalie. That would be awesome.

27. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Yeah, I heard that. Unfortunately, I don't think Jeff could put up Jessie if he won HOH (for the same reason Jessie couldn't put up Jeff...same click).

Having said that, there's supposed to be a new twist revealed tomorrow. Supposed to change the whole game. My guess is they're either introducing a new player/click. Or, they're gonna re-mix the clicks.

28. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    I think they're going to throw the clicks out... Soon, it's going to be impossible to nom 2 people because of the cliques out.

I really hope Russell smartens up and takes Jessie out. That would be ****ing great.

The G Man likes this.
  29. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    You know, I think it's worth noting that I don't subscribe to the 24-hour online feed, or watch the after hours on Showtime. So, if anyone does, and has anything juicy to share, then by all means...post away!

30. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    Nah, this week has been really ****ing boring.

The only interesting thing that happened is with Russell, Michelle, Kevin, Lydia, and Ronnie.

Russell heard a convo with Lydia, Kevin, and Ronnie, and lied to Jessie and Natalie about what was said (Ronnie going after them). Jessie/Nat believe Ronnie's side of the story and Russ is on the outside looking in.

Kevin and Lydia made an "alliance" with Jeff and Jordan and tried to recruit Michelle. Michelle told Ronnie and Ronnie told Jessie. Jessie and Nat are now targeting K/L. Last night Lydia sold Kevin out. Except K/L to be targets this last week.

The G Man likes this.
  31. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Thanks CK. Great stuff. They'll probably include in the recap, but now I already know. Thanks again...

32. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    Anyone know who won H.O.H.? My dvr screwed up and didn't take the after dark. I hope Jeff or Jordan wins.

33. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    Jeff and Russell were on the swings for 4 and 1/2 hours. They both were really hurting and made a deal. Jeff drops and Russell keeps him and Jordan safe, and Ronnie is targeted. Russ swore on his dad (during the feeds, Russ talked about his dad being almost paralyzed or something). So Russell won.

Russell's HoH letter included one from his dad. His dad told him to remember he comes a moral family and talked about his neck surgery. He's recovering and has a new appreciation for life and told Russell to work hard, and be a good person.

Russell told his "alliance" that jeff and jordan are safe no matter what. He is keeping his promise to Jeff. This mourning he called Jeff up to the HoH and told him that he is a man of his word and Jeff/Jordan were safe. Then he and Jeff made a secret alliance (I think hot guys alliance or something stupid).

Everyone has been selling everyone out to Russell and Russell knows he's on the outside looking in. Jessie also has been scheming. Whoever gets nominated against Ronnie will be voted out and they're going to **** Russell.

It should be an interesting week.

The G Man and bg34 like this.
  34. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    Who is it? I think it's Lydia and Russell. PM me if you don't wanna say. Thanks.

35. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Thanks CK.

Man, that's kinda funny that Russ & Jeff have aligned, given how Russ went off on Jeff in week #1. They've definitely made Russ look pretty good and awful bad at times. But, if he truly has Jeff's back, and they can get Jessie out, it would be a whole new game for everyone.

If I was Russ, I'd put Ronnie and Natalie up, and if either wins POV...put Jessie up in their place.

36. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    Russell has no idea that he's not in the inner circle though. He thinks by getting rid of Ronnie it will solidify his position.

The G Man likes this.
  37. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    So, in other words...Russell doesn't know Jessie is scheming (against him?) behind his back?

Tell ya what...the more I think about it, the more I think Natalie is the one that has to go. That chick is on a major power trip. And, to a certain extent, I think she is controlling Jessie's moves in the game. So, in essence, she is the one controlling the house. JMHO.

Of course, I'm only seeing what they edit into an hour long program three times a week. I'm sure I'd have a much better read on the players, and the game, if I was watching the live feed or after hours.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop CK!

38. Styla

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal

Sent and I threw in the POV winner too, extra bonus :wink2:

bg34 likes this.
  39. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    Glad to see Ronnie go up. He will be going home unless America gives him that power to switch nominations. He doesn't have the votes otherwise. Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, Michelle is all the votes he needs to go home.

The G Man likes this.
  40. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Agree. And, everything went exactly as CK had told us it would. Thanks again CK. Thanks also for not spoiling who went up.

As much as Russell earned some respectability (from me at least), I think putting up Lydia was pretty lame. He's either afraid to go after Jessie and/or Natalie, or he's playing both sides.

And, as far as that America's Vote thing goes, I predict Jeff will win it. If so, I'd love to see him put up Jessie. That would be awesome!

bg34 likes this.