1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All hail the new king

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Samphin, May 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

It's funny. When you think about yesterday, in may aspects it is so far away. A distant memory, perhaps never to be thought of again. But in reality, it is right next door to today, which means it is RIGHT there.

With that in mind, I would like to tell you about yesterday and today. You see, yesterday, I was pretty sure that there were very few people that could stand toe to toe with me at a bar and walk away with more beer in their bladder than I. Yesterday, I would have bet money that it wouldn't happen, especially with someone who is smaller stature than me.

Yesterday I would have ben right.

But today? Not so much. Folks, I have been bested. A new challenger has stpped forth, parted the masses and come forward to challenge me for my crown. And at the end of the day, said challenger has emerged victorious. All hail Chad in all his glory. Your new king, your new champion.

Rome has fallen, my liver has doth been pickled. I shall simply bow my head graciously, back up and assume my new role as a mere peasant.

All hail Chad!

SICK likes this.
  2. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Like your namesake Samson after Delilah cut his hair, you lost your strength when you went away from your name.

Go back to Samphin.

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    who is chad?

4. Samphin

Just to update. I have since wrestled the crown back from Chad. He isn't even in my stratosphere any longer.

Order has been restored, Your King has returned.

5. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Good Lord, delusions of mediocrity anyone?

6. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I'd like to challenge you to a beer drinking contest. Me thinks there will be a new king in town.

7. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    i had a beer once with sam at some club i had never been to before at some ungodly hour somewhere in south florida. i'll be damned if i can remember much about that night, trip, or even where the hell we were.

i remember that ken was a pimp though - dude had 15 girls around him at all times. sam and i were the last ones standing at the end of the night.

8. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    The funny thing is, there will come a day when he realizes that very few people outside of college fraternities laud - or even care about - those who can consume the most beer in a sitting. :tongue2:

9. Samphin

You are from Tennessee. I am going to go ahead and claim shenanigans right now as I am positive you will slip some moonshine in, which will break me in two.

Thus proving that the West Coast, is in fact, the Best Coast. I remember having to pack your luggage up while you went bangin', then going back to my room, falling on the bed, only to have the alarm go off to go home. Epic three days. :hi5:

Sort of like Ford Mustangs and heavy metal...:shifty:

10. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Nobody.****ing.Cares.

SICK and Samphin like this.
  11. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    How would I put moonshine in your beer, served by a bartender? You call shenanigans but I call chicken**it. :lol:

Samphin likes this.
  12. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    That was a great attempt at a volley...only thing is, most people into Mustangs and Metal these days are older. :tongue2:

On the other hand...the "How Much Beer Can I Drink" contingency...:shifty:

Samphin likes this.
  13. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    the only reason old people dont play the "how much beer can i drink" game is cause their bladders cant handle it........you'll be pissing like seabiscuit all night.....

Samphin likes this.
  14. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    No, the only reason older people don't play the "how much beer can I drink" game is because we have more fun sitting back and laughing watching you young'uns act like asses. :tongue2:

15. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I can put away about 12 without even thinking about it. I start getting buzzed after about 16. So, a "how much can I drink" contest is not even a contest to me. During the last jets game, I drank 3 buckets of beer (18) during the game.

And by the way...I'm 36 and Metal rules!

Samphin likes this.
  16. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    :knucks:

17. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    but do you drive a mustang? :lol:

how on earth you remember that is beyond me! haha.... what was the name of that last club we were in anyway?

18. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    gang bangin?

see what I did there, now you have a sex joke and a white ghetto guy joke.

19. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    No, I'm a truck guy. And if I get a car, it will be a 68 Cougar XR7 for me to restore...while drinking beer and listening to Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Queensryche, etc. :up:

20. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Man you guys are ****ies. I cant even get drunk anymore. Last time I tried it resulted in me having 13 cups of white wine (dinner), 5 irish car bombs, 9-64 oz pitchers of beer, and a half dozen shots and still being relatively sober :no:

Vengeful Odin, Samphin and opfinistic like this.
  21. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    :theman:

Boik14 likes this.
  22. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Was that the same night you got your ***** caught in a hot tub jet?

23. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Not unless "getting your ***** caught in a hot tub jet" is some kind of synonym for "getting your ***** caught between a hot girls legs" :pointlol:

opfinistic likes this.
  24. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    i think its more a synonym for getting your ***** caught in a "hot girl" with an adams apple.

25. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    Hello, 911? Yeah, it's Quagmire.
    Yeah, it's stuck in a window this time.
    [​IMG]

SICK, Pagan, opfinistic and 3 others like this.
  26. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Just because it happened to you a few times doesnt mean it happened to the rest of us. :pity:

opfinistic and unluckyluciano like this.
  27. Samphin

Call me whatever you want Mr. Gun Enthusiast. I don't need you coming to my place and shooting it up... :shifty:

This is true, and how it should be. I mean us youngin's are far too young to remember when either of those things were relevant. :hi5:

No idea. All I remember was getting bottle service, dancing with some girl and watching you pretty much get it on with that girl from NC while her brother was watching. Awwwwwwwwkward.

That and I saw Rich Vos walk by. I wanted to tell him that he sucked, but I think he knew already.

SICK, Pagan, jetssuck and 2 others like this.
  28. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    just because you spend every night trying to drink it out of your memory doesn't mean that you never married it :tongue2:

opfinistic and Boik14 like this.
  29. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    bwahahahahahahaha!!!! that's awesome. yeah i remember you packed my luggage for me, thanks a lot for that bro. i almost missed my flight that day

Samphin likes this.
  30. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    See thats where you got me confused with someone else. Im not married or getting married.

Pimp 4 Life :tongue2:

unluckyluciano likes this.
  31. Samphin

No worries. Your ladies underwear fetish is safe with me too.

whoops...

32. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    THis thread took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

33. Samphin

I disagree. One of my favorite things about this lounge is that, knowing the quality of posters who frequent here, I know that the thread will eventually have more twists and turns than an M. Night Shyalmwhatever movie.

Of course, this also means that at the end of the thread, we are all left confused, unfulfilled and contemplating asking for a refund...just like an M. Night ShylaIcantspellhisnameright movie.

Furthermore, I imagine that the tour guide industry is BOOMING in Alberquerque.

Pagan and opfinistic like this.
  34. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    You're right, you're too busy playing Guitar Hero and pretending to be metalheads instead of doing the real thing. :up:

Or throwing a ton of money into a Honda and pretending to have a fast car.

Wow...I guess it's all about playing dress up for you kids, huh? :tongue2:

Yea...we all said that at one point...

Well, I never said that though. :lol:

Samphin likes this.
  35. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    That guitar hero **** is so ghey.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My rock face rules!

Samphin and SICK like this.
  36. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    having a "fast car" is for the kids dude.....i have a kid...i need something with ABS, side impact air bags, and good gas mileage.......

and of course we pretend to be metal heads in our homes..speaking of "dress up".....no one wants to let people actually see them dressed like they either stole clothes from our moms or went through the closet of a dominatrix

not to mention i dont wear makeup....:shifty:

Pagan likes this.
  37. Samphin

I'll have you know I don't drive a Honda! Joke is on you! I drive a good old fashion piece o' crap Dodge Durango! USA! USA! USA!

Also, while I do like to play Guitar Hero form time to time, I am a drummer by trade and can strum a lil bit on my classic acoustic 6 stringer of death. Don't get mad at us because your arthritis doesn't allow you to button mash!

But I do like playing dress up...guilty as charged.

Pagan and SICK like this.
  38. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    My car has ABS, side impact air bags and gets 30 mpg bro. My fast car is my weekend toy on the side to have fun. You remember having fun, right? I know you used to have it at some point. :D

And when I run into people who dress like that I say the same thing!

You have to volley better bro. You keep coming back to me with "hair band" insults no matter how many times I tell you I never was or will be in a hair band. :wink2:

And neither do I...nor will I ever make fun of them, cause those makeup wearing, mom's closet dressing, dominatrix closet raiding guys get more puss than you or I could ever dream of.

So they're pretty much laughing at ya as they're more than likely getting a hummer while reading posts from people making fun of them on message boards. :tongue2:

39. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    i have fun all the time, i just drive a ford exlporer now :pity: (i guess you can scratch out me needing something with good gas mileage? lol)

ive used the hair band thing maybe 3 times sense i have been on this board, i got a ways to go, before i reach the average users on here......

*****es B Crazy

Pagan likes this.
  40. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    I have met, and known well, two WOMEN who could outdrink me, and I was, in my prime, a WORLD CLASS beer drinker.