1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade questions

Discussion in 'Other Fantasy Sports' started by overseas, Apr 29, 2009.

1. overseas

overseas 25th Fin-Fan anniversary

Dec 16, 2007
    Kiel, Germany
    Hey there,

several trades have been offered to me an I need your opinions:

1. One guy offered me A.Rodriguez for A. Ethier.

I have A. Ramirez on 3B and Ethier, Pence, Soriano, Lind and Dunn...

I am leaning towards pulling the trigger...

2. D. Lee, Choo and Sabathia for Pujols and Volstad

On 1B I have also Berkman.

My SP´s are Myers, Volstad, W. Rodriguez, C. Lee, Pettitte, Galarraga and Lackey on DL

I dunno. I don´t see any help for me. Do you?

3.R. Cano for B. Inge

I am not sure. Inge is dong pretty good right now and I use him as C since J. Mauer is on DL. My other options on 2B are Weeks, who is doing well and Kendricks.

Please give me your opinions and advices. Thx alot.

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    1 is a no brainer. Take Arod. He will outproduce 99.9% of the league even minus a month.

2. Thats not close for Pujols. Lee may be done as his power stats and OPS seem to be in decline and hes a huge health risk. Sabathia wont have the same era stats in that sandbox called yankee stadium.

3. Accumulating talent is never a bad thing. This is going to be a big year for Cano in that lineup. Inge changed a few things with his swing but hes still a 250 or so hitter. Cano will win a batting title one of these years. He doesnt walk but unless OBP is a factor thats a non issue. Just grab Salty or Jesus Flores off FA to fill in for Mauer. Salty especially has a good ceiling especially as a fantasy C.

overseas likes this.
  3. overseas

overseas 25th Fin-Fan anniversary

Dec 16, 2007
    Kiel, Germany
    Thx. I really appreciate your advice.

I accepted the trades for A-Rod and Cano and rejected the other one.

Since Mauer is projected back in the lineup this weekend I won´t have to pick up a gap filler at C.

Boik14 likes this.