1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LA Dodgers, Colorado Rockies and Rudy Law

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by Jt0323, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Today i went to the LA Dodgers- COL Rockies game. It was a good game as LA came back to win, after the game we were able to go on the field to watch the fireworks. Pretty cool, and my first dodger game. Since i went with my school, i got a free dinner at a restaurant, ticket to game, all you can eat food at the game, plus the transportation down there from vegas for just $10! Talk about a great deal!

Anyway anyone know who Rudy Law is? He was signing autographs and i never really heard of him and i was wondering if he was a Dodger fan favorite? because his stats was not that good...Real nice guy though! real nice guy!

The Lawman
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PeaTearGriffin

PeaTearGriffin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 8, 2007
    I don't know who he is.

I was there two years ago though. I love their stadium. Too bad I'm on the other coast otherwise I would go more often

3. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Love Chavez Ravine. I wish I could go more often, but I am planning on getting down there this season.

As for Rudy Law, he was not very good for L.A. He did steal 77 bases in a season while playing for the White Sox though.

Oh well. It is always cool to meet a former big leaguer I suppose.

4. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I love going to Dodger Stadium. Getting out of Dodger Stadium...not so much.

vmarcilfan75 likes this.