1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Year after year, Dolphins fans prove they are a special breed

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/dolphins/13755

Good read

firedan likes this.
  2. mi2cents

mi2cents New Member

the onlything i see is that it will be student vs. student---since parcells will be up in the "box" and NOT calling the plays....no direct chess moves and conter-moves against bill b......jmo

late again and Larryfinfan like this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I agree and i can fix the problem with the late arrivals..

Build a new stadium that is not in bumf$#@ egypt, have the INTELLIGENCE AND FORSIGHT in your achetectual designers to design a stadium that is condusive to crowd noise. call it the Orange Bowl II..... you'll make so much more money from excitement and sellouts it will pay for itself.

There is NOTHING wrong with our fans and ive been studying it for a long time, it has everything to do with the stadium that we play in, it gives us ZERO chance to make an impact, so some show up late and sit on their hands. Worst stadium in the NFL for what we really need to gain a true home field advantage. Pisses me off every day to think about it.

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

For every pro or collegiate sport, there will be hard-core fans and fair weather fans...The Fins are no exception to that rule. I've always seen the Fins fans as the best fans in the league, but then, I'm one of that 'hard-core' group, which most of us on this board are as well. I see threads about fans booing such and such...well it's those damned hard core fans doing that...Is that really wrong ?? If a fan pays for his ticket, beers, hot dog, popcorn, parking, tailgaiting, etc wearing his favorite jersey and cap, why not let him boo or cheer as he likes... that's what being a fan is all about...as to those who only seem to follow when we are on the upswing and getting better..well, their fans as well because likely, even if for only that season, they paid for their tickets, beers, hot dog, etc, etc....

Let me clarify...I'm not condoning drunkard behavior or fighting other fans, throwing things onto the field or players or any of that crap, I'm referring to the normal guy/gal who goes to the games (takes their families, etc) and just wants to enjoy the game...so have at it...we're the best fans in the league...to me...

steveincolorado likes this.
  5. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007

I hear you brother. Maybe Ross will get the idea, too.
    I would love it if we went retro with the stadium.
    The Indy Pacers built a retro fieldhouse (Conseco Fieldhouse) for the Pacers.
    Something reminiscent of the old Orange Bowl would be great.

PMZQ and djphinfan like this.
  6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    You know LA, it drives me absolutely bananas that noone talks about how bad it is in our stadium, except us fans, its so freakin elementary....if i was owner, i would recognize it immediately, and do somethin about it.

PMZQ likes this.