1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a Yeremiah Bell jersey

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by weezybaby, Mar 12, 2009.

1. weezybaby

weezybaby Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Munich, Germany
    hi folks ...

i've been looking for a jeremiah bell jersey since he signed his extension. i'm a huge fan but unfortunatelly for are no jerseys!

if anyone knows something, please give me a hint

thanks a lot

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Just get a custom made jersey with the name "bell" and his numbers on it

edit:

just so you know it's 'yeremiah bell'.

goldokey likes this.
  3. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    Yeah but those look like crap. Whenever you get a customized replica the numbers are OK but the name looks HORRIBLE. If you're going to customize to get his jersey (and dude you're going to have to because you're not going to find a normal replica anywhere) you need to get an Authentic so it at least looks nice. Customized Authentics = Awesome, Customized Replicas = You'd be better off wearing a suit made out of dog ****.

goldokey likes this.
  4. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    Customized Authentics = $$

Customized Replicas = $

goldokey and anlgp like this.
  5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Maybe it's just Jets Replica jerseys that look like crap :shifty: Just busting your chops 124.

It all depends on the money you've got to spend Weezy. If you can afford the authentic I say definitely go that route as they are nicer in general overall but if you want to go the budget route do the replica as they are much more affordable.

goldokey and rodneysiev like this.
  6. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    Customized Authentics are more $ but they are worth the money. They look better and they feel better and they won't shrink on you at all and the numbers arn't in danger of peeling off.

I only have two replica jerseys and thats because I got the two for a total of $20.

Kellen Clemens for $16 back at the end of our 4-12 2007 season when everything Jets was down to $10-$20.

Brett Favre for $4 when it was "damaged" at the store I work at because someone stepped on it (its white) and left a footprint. I bought it for $4, took it home and did a simple run through the washer and it was good as new and was a perfect cheap jersey to mix in with my Kerry Rhodes and Thomas Jones Authentics last season.

Authentics are worth it brother. Go for it.

I have Rhodes, Jones, Dustin Keller and a couple of ex Jets and they're all 10x better than the replicas.

goldokey likes this.
  7. finz810

finz810 Season Ticket Holder

authentics are expensive but worth it!!! Authentic fin jerseys are my obsession, kinda like how some people go crazy for Jordans.

goldokey likes this.
  8. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Sorry, no Yeremiah Bell.... but I've got some swamp land I'll sell ya instead. Think there's even a tree in the middle of it that even sorta looks like Bell. :shifty:
    Posted via Mobile Device

goldokey likes this.
  9. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Personally, I prefer an authentic looking replica for a fraction of the cost so I can buy multiple jerseys instead. They're just gonna smell like sweat, beer, smoke, and strippers anyways..... and usually in that order. Although I'd much prefer the order being: beer, smoke, strippers, then sweat! :sidelol:

I'm not a smoker, but everyone else in the bar is.... and I can't stand having a nice $115-$230 jersey smelling like a bar. A $50 authentic replica> don't mind so much. LOL

goldokey likes this.
  10. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    I called the NFL shop and they sell the customizable replica jerseys for 104.98 (with shipping inc).

1-877-NFL-SHOP (1-877-635-7467)

goldokey likes this.
  11. RunRickyRun

RunRickyRun New Member

Oct 15, 2009
    found one at Dadeland Mall champs, check it out. I believe all three colors (teal,white,orange)

12. weezybaby

weezybaby Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Munich, Germany
    awesome, but i'm no were near miami. I life in germany. Around thanksgiving I went to new york for a couple of weeks, there were a lot of champ stores but none of them were seeling any dolphins jerseys. ridiculous!!! I was glad, that I found a dolphins hat.

goldokey and RunRickyRun like this.
  13. RunRickyRun

RunRickyRun New Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Depending on how long your willign to wait, I'm sure there are many of us here in Miami who will be willing to pick it up for you and ship it to you if you pay for it. You can possibly call Champs Sports also and see if they will mail it to you as an International order.

14. ukdolphin

ukdolphin New Member

Jan 4, 2010
    London
  15. weezybaby

weezybaby Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Munich, Germany