1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Championship!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GISH, Dec 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Fantasy Phins 1.0 Championship (10 team league)

(2)gi§h's Revengers (11-4)

vs

(4)adamprez (8-7)

Prezbo!! You're goin down! You don't want any of this. Chad Pennington and Ted Ginn Jr. are going to wipe your face in the mud. Oh, and Steve Smith, MJD, LT, Antonio Gates, and Chicago's D might have something to say about it too. Prepare to be revenged!!!

Fantasy Phins 2.0 Champio
    nship (12 team league)

If McNabb and the Philly DEF combine for at least 29.47 points tonight then the championship will look like this.

(1)Brown42000 (12-3)

vs

(3)DrAstro'sZoomers (10-5)

If McNabb and the Philly DEF combine for less than 29.47 points tonight then the championship will look like this.

(4)Shula84 (10-5)

vs

(3)DrAstro'sZoomers (10-5)

Offer my most sincere sympathy towards Paul13's Toy Yodas. His shiny #2 seed was very perty. But he tragically lost despite playing his nearly optimal lineup. There's always next year.

In related news. gish's Revengers may not have made the playoffs in the 12 team league. But those revengful bastards sure are making a splash in the consolation bracket. Woot!!! On behalf of the revengers, I would like to wish Vengful Odin the worst luck possible in next weeks battle for 5th place.

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  2. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Grats, gi§h®!

In my one and only (and first) Fantasy League, I'm in the Championship game, too!

Strangely, the two teams that made it both have "Dolfans" as part of their name... An omen, perhaps?

3. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    The Philly defense and McNabb came through for me getting me into the championship game. Ended up winning by 14 points.

4. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    I have the 4 least amount of points in our league, yet I've made our semi-finals.

If I win this week, I'm guaranteed money. No matter what I play for money. I'm stoked. I've been playing matchups all year long.

My only fear is that I don't have any keepers, other than Steve Slaton.

5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Slaton should be good though!

6. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    a great season, turned into rubble... next season, I'm planning my draft on week 15 and 16 and how those games look (who's on the road, cold weather games etc... etc...)

7. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Philly defense cost me a spot in the championship game in two of my leagues. Wasnt as bad in this league cause he had McNabb going too, the other league I deserve the title though :pity:

8. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    congrats Gish! nice season. i partied too hard the night before with the hookers you sent to my room. oh well next year

9. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Dont forget to return the favor by sending me some championship hookers. :tongue2:

This was the only league I won this year. :sad: I lost my keeper league championship for the 2nd year in a row. I HATE BEING RUNNER UP! Let alone twice in a row. Next year its championship or bust!!!