1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karl Paymah disses Camarillo postgame

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Muck, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Check out this guy around the 40-second mark.

NFL Video Galleries

BTW- his long was 23 yesterday.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

yep i saw that. poor guy was just trying to justify their pass defense sucking so bad :up:

PMZQ likes this.
  3. Duss

Duss Season Ticket Holder

Dec 9, 2007

Look........in.......mirror.....for......answer......d-u-m-b-a-s-s

HULKFish and PMZQ like this.
  4. Phinz420

Phinz420 New Member

May 15, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    "What was his biggest catch, about 10 yards?"

............. He averaged 10 yards per catch idiot, and his biggest was actually 23 yards.

HULKFish and PMZQ like this.
  5. TotoreMexico

TotoreMexico Your retarded

Jan 4, 2008
    Mexico
    Who's Karl Paymah?

HULKFish, Larryfinfan, PMZQ and 10 others like this.
  6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    "he's basically a nobody" hahaha Karl Paymah should look in the mirror, While Camarillo may be unknown, he put up a big game, most of in in front of Paymah. Sure, his average was just over 10 per catch... which doesnt mean much, but he did it to you 11 times!!!! Idiot!!

PMZQ likes this.
  7. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    This is what I thought. Maybe if it was Champ Bailey saying it...

finsgirlie likes this.
  8. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    I'd like to hear the actual question. It seemed more that he was just saying that the defense was playing to stop the run and allow the short passes.

9. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Agreed. Never heard of him before this game.

PMZQ and finsgirlie like this.
  10. phinfanuk

phinfanuk Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    Karl Pay who? Yeah Greg is the nobody. You got embarrassed Jackass.

11. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    I'm sure it was something about Camarillo. But the guy didn't have to disrespect him like that. There were a number of ways he could have made his point and been a man about it.

Brandon Marshall had similar sentiments, repeating several times that " I don't know that receiver's name over there" that caught 11 passes. He wasn't knocking him directly as much as he was making a point about their defense. But the fourth time he emphasized the he doesn't "know that guy's name", it was blatant disrespect.

Hey, I'll take disrespect and a win over respect and a loss every time out. Plus you get motivation for the next time we play. :)

EDIT: we're talking about Brandon Marshall here. Dude is about as immature as it gets in the NFL. He pretty much imploded yesterday, then scurried off the field. Paymah might be another, just not as well known.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  12. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

they'll know his name next time because he made his mark. i think the whole league will next year.

PMZQ likes this.
  13. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    That was my beef as well. Its classless and disrespectful to say "They didnt earn it, we let them have it" and it reflects the head coach IMO.

PMZQ and opfinistic like this.
  14. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Yeah, we're talking about Brandon Marshall here. Dude is about as immature as it gets in the NFL. Knucklehead off the field. He pretty much imploded yesterday, then scurried off the field. Paymah might be another, just not as well known.

opfinistic likes this.
  15. felly smarts

felly smarts New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    Karl who???

I've never heard of the guy.

Karl Paymah
    NFL Games Played/Started: 49/3

I really don't think he has any room to talk.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
    PMZQ likes this.
  16. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    Paymah says "You can have the 5 yarder on the backside." then Paymah asks "What was his long, like 10 yards?"

My response: Moron, his average gain was 10 yards. His long was 23 yards.

17. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Hah. Douchebaggery at it's best. If ya'll watched some film on the fins and didn't spend so much time taming the Wildcat you'd know who he was! Sore loser.

PMZQ likes this.
  18. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I have a feeling that Marshall is going to become the next big distraction at the WR position. Joining TO, Moss, Chad Johnson, etc.

19. Brandon Marshall was even worse -- big talk from someone that had a whopping two receptions for 27 yards... he said he didn't know who Camarillo was three times.

[Sorry, I see now that this has already been discussed.... sorry for the repetition here]

20. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Agree. They don't call him "Baby T.O." for nothing. :up:

In reference to Paymah, outside of yesterday, I thought he was a solid player and would be a starter. Yesterday they played some crazy defense though, he was about eight or nine yards away from Camarillo. Too much cushion IMO. I know he called out his DC and many didn't like that but he had a good point. If I remember correctly, he said that they gave up too much cushion and I agree as I said brought it up above. What I saw from a blurry stream was them trying to play off coverage and that isn't going to work, especially with Paymah. Paymah is best in press coverage.

PMZQ likes this.
  21. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Meh. I'm okay with it. Our own announcers didn't even know who he was last year. I am perfectly happy with Camarillo getting disrespected, single covered and catching balls at the clip he has been catching them.

22. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    If you havent seen the Greg Camarillo interview on Aquavision, YOU NEED TO. It is amazing.

www.miamidolphins.com

cnc66 likes this.
  23. BroncoManiac_69

BroncoManiac_69 New Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Cedar City, Utah
    Reading the thread, I agree, you guys should have an attitude.

Shows our guys were NOT familiar with your guys.

Paymah is basically a new guy on the field drafted in 2005 out of Washington State. He is stepping up for us this year.

Brandon Marshall and I say this with a BIG *gulp* is scaring me into turning into some TO RMoss type of player with an attitude. This has been discussed on our boards.

Bottom line, is I don't think these youngsters on our team gave you guys any credit what so ever and now we know these mouths should be shut today.

BMarsh is one big reason why we lost Javon Walker to the Raiders. Not only did JW want the #1 spot but demanded the all might $$$ to go with it.

So Javon packs his bags and BMarsh gets the new job. EGO is in play here.

He is good, (not yesterday) but Eddie Royal our new rookie is raising eyebrows as well.

24. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    If he can keep his Ego in check and just play ball day in and day out he is going to be a great of a player and team leader. As for Eddie Royal, just wow. The guy can flat out play ball. Heck of a draft pick for you guys. Good luck the rest of the season to you

BroncoManiac_69 likes this.
  25. BroncoManiac_69

Oct 30, 2008
    Cedar City, Utah
    Marshall keeping his ego in check is a HUGE issue with us.

Paymah, had a good day I suppose but during and after a loss, should realize, an L is much bigger than words to the media.

26. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    This guy is a dumb *** just like marshall is for them. I mean really, they say things after the game that just makes themselves look like morons. If he's such a nobody then id be embarassed if i were you because you let him go all over the feild on you. Seriously, i hope people continue to underestimate camarillo. He can laugh his way to an 800 yard receiving season.

27. BroncoManiac_69

Oct 30, 2008
    Cedar City, Utah

I admit, I didn't know of Camarillo but then I again, I don't watch game films.

I think this game showcased not only this guy, but Hillis for us. Who would have thought a full back would have such a day on the receiving yards blowing away our #1 and #2 guys.

I have not seen the post game interviews. Kinda avoided that last night.

I'm a little surprised if POST game interviews had such an attitude.

And NOW I've just learned that Pittman and Hall, both our RB's are on injured reserved. Selvin is still hampered by the groin injury so guess what. Suppose it's Torain's night to shine come Thursday Night.

OH GOD!! After starting 3-0, we're going 4-5 in Cleveland :sad:

28. plc001

plc001 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jun 22, 2008
    What's funny is that Paymah will be looking at camarillo all week as he reviews game film.... Paymah and his team mates watching him get beat time and time again. Personally, I'd be trying to convince everyone that Camarillo has skills... otherwise what is he saying about himself... getting beat by a nobody.

29. BroncoManiac_69

Oct 30, 2008
    Cedar City, Utah

Gary does have skills and he showed that being up against our "nobody"

Hopfully for the Dolphin's sake, he doesn't let it go to his head.

Our man Paymah learned something from the game from our point of view. At least we hope so.

30. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Karl Paymah, and the horse he rode in on:angry:

31. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I hate the "what was his longest catch, 10 yards?" comment. I do not care if he catches 10 or 30 yd passes. The guy moves the chains and keeps drives alive at the most crucial times, which makes him a clutch receiver. The guy hardly ever drops a ball. He just produces and doesn't talk BS.....because he doesn't have to like this fool. That guy showed a real lack of class and character. If he had that, maybe he would be a tenth of the receiver Camarillo is, which he's not even close to at this point. IMO

32. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    "i love rich cammarillo"

:sidelol: Mandich really looked like a meathead on that one.

33. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Excuse me, but isn't Carl Paymah the main reason Camarillo had those 111 yards ?? And weren't those 111 yrds enough to smoke his butt ?? What an idiot...the only reason he got an interview is that Champ was out...

I was thinking the same thing about him..."Whos Carl Paymah ??"