1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those who didn't see the game on Sunday email me for links to see the game.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PMZQ, Sep 24, 2008.

1. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    As I am posting this, I am uploading a copy of Sunday's big win over the Patsies to Sendspace. Email me at finsandcanesfan@gmail.com and I will send you 5 links at a time. Make sure to tell me in the email which 5 you need next, as I will have 7 emails with links to send you. If you wish, you can email me after I am finished uploading the whole game.

You will need to have a file joiner/splitter like FFSJ or HJ Split.

texasPHINSfan, anlgp and USArmyFinFan like this.
  2. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    The reason is because I can only upload 5 files at a time, and then they send me a receipt email with the links, that I will in turn forward to you.

texasPHINSfan likes this.
  3. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    texasPHINSfan and anlgp like this.
  4. IceStorm

IceStorm New Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Or you can just download the torrent for the entire DVD or two DVD set (better quality) and go that route.

But thanks for the messages.

5. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    can you tell us where to do this? the one i found at TYT i can't leech b/c of their odd torrent settings and bans on clients & special port directions. i need someone to explain it to me or at the very least dumb it down enough so i can get it to work. i'm fairly competent in understanding how it works, but for the life of me can't get this one to work.... and everywhere i go, no one really helps. :(

PMZQ - awesome contribution man. how big is the overall file size when it is all joined together? is this the HD program or standard definition?

6. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    whats TYT stand for again? I forgot the torrent site's name. Let me see if I can help you with it.

7. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    PM sent, and thanks very much for your help. :up:

8. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

pm me too please.