1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MJ visits the Fins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Captain Russ, Dec 1, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Captain Russ

Captain Russ New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    apparently, JT and his royal airness-Michael Jordan are friends. JT asked him to come and visit at the practice facility..as you can imagine, players were running around like schoolgirls. lots of funny stories-as you can imagine-coaches-obviously knew, but the players were totally shocked. He showed up during Defense film review and just walked in to the back of the room while it was dark--a few players kinda glaned back to see who was late or whaterver, and they had to do a serious double-take--A lot of "holy-****s" were uttered!!!! So anyway, he gave a pretty decent "pep-talk" and tried to drive home the fact that they were certainly leading "charmed lives" even with the record (playing a game/going what you love for a living)...after that, MJ asked if there were any questions--Hadnot (a known cut-up) asked how much money he made--MJ kinda laughed, then put his arms wide apart-then said- "i don't make as much as YOU.....(pause)...I make more than ALL of you." guys laughed hysterically (i thought "can this be true?) anyway- another guy asked if he could get them a Nike contract and MJ said (in jest) WE don't give contracts to 0-11 teams....Last funny story was Chatman RUNNING down the hall before MJ left with one shoe on, holding up the other for him to sign---he did so gladly! Pretty good day at practice, if you ask me!

Attached Files:

• vmi.jpg
      vmi.jpg
      File size:
      4.4 KB
      Views:
  2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey

I don't know about the part I highlighted, but maybe he took their mind off all the bad things.

3. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    how do u know this were is the link

4. marco_r31

marco_r31 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    how do you know this

5. Fla Phin

Fla Phin New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Maybe MJ can play RB....

6. Captain Russ

Captain Russ New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Let's just say it is FIRST HAND!

7. Phin-o-rama

Phin-o-rama Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2007
    omg are u cam cameron??

8. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    Did he drop off some tighty whities for everyone?