1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Claim Nate Garner another OL

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by #1dolphinsfan, Aug 31, 2008.

1. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Dolphins Claim Nate Garner another OL

2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

A mountatin of a man, and a rookie. Basically he wasn;'t good enough to make the Jets squad, but maybe he responds better to our coaching.

I woinder if Sosa was dropped because of physical uissues or because he was too far away in terms of technique/knowledge?

I love having a head coach whose specialty is O-line.

LOVE

IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown42000 and cnc66 like this.
  3. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

The Patriots have done this for years. Who do we face week one? He may be an okay prospect, but I wouldn't be surprised if we are simply bleeding him for information.

4. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007

We got way more information from Pennington who knows their playbook in and out than we'll ever get from a backup lineman.

5. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Ditto

6. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Anyone got some stats on the guy? "Mountain of a man" sounds good but would love to know more than that.

7. huskerfin

huskerfin Season Ticket Holder

Jan 13, 2008
    According to Kipers Draft Report has him listed at 6'5", 328 lbs. Played at Arkansas, had him listed as the #32 OT available in the draft.

PhinsRock likes this.
  8. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    It actually might help us in week one because the Jets supposedly have changed their signals and audibles because of Pennington. Now Nate Garner could give some of that inside help. However I'm sure the Jets will change those signals again but it just makes them work even harder as they have to do it twice now i think or they may just feel they should just leave it. I think it's a slight advantage anyway.

9. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I think it all starts with the O-line....you can't win with an average line, and you can forget about everthing else if you cannot protect your QB. I love what we are doing!!!
    Thanks Parcell and Ireland.

10. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

We don't get their line calls and responsibilities. He can help out in that regard for the d-linemen in week 1.

He does fit the typical mold of o-linemen for Parcells type guys though. That is to say, he likes them huge.

11. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

May 13, 2008
    Clermont, FL
    Miami Jetphins