1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parcells & Sparano..ADVANTAGE DOLPHINS

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Aug 28, 2008.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    You know and i know darn well that the man upstairs is going to do everything in his power to help his new protege Sparano...

Imagine the week of the Jets, the communication, the beautiful communication that these two are going to have. If i'am Sparano iam one happy coach knowing that i have those extra eyes seeing things and breaking it down..... together.

Its really quite unique this combination, i believe Parcells will enjoy sitting in his office breaking down film and revealing some nuggets to his coach, why would'nt he, his legacy depends on it.

The two Gameplanning in the wee hours of the night...MAN,would i like to be a fly on that wall... basically Sparano on steroids.

For anyone to think that he cannot handle the position without being a distraction does not understand the genious of Parcells IMO. I think he will relish the role which only means one thing...ADVANTAGE DOLPHINS...BIG TIME..RESPECT THE CODE BABY!!

2. SuncoastFinsFan

SuncoastFinsFan Banned

Apr 12, 2008
    I agree. I know no one is expecting Parcells to last four years in Miami, but with this new job, and the time that it affords him to still go to the track and do the other things he wants to do, he might actually be able to handle this job for awhile.

And as his confidence in Ireland and Sparano grows, he can even scale his schedule back further, if he wishes.

This could be a good long term situation for Parcells. He still gets to whet his competitive appetite without working 16 hours a day, 11 months a year like most head coaches.

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    EXACTAMUNDO brother, can we say vested interest, i think and hope he stays until he no longer wants to be a part of football period....He knows what us holding that Lombardi trophy means to his legacy.....i just cant imagine the luxury that sparano has to have him there for anything he needs in terms of learning the game and all of it nuances and how to deal with certain type players, I know parcells is gonna break down film...just for fun, you know it.