1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help a Dolphin brother out....

Discussion in 'Goal Line Blitz' started by 54Fins, Jul 28, 2008.

1. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    I'm a brand new baby boy to GLB.I 've also done a bunch of reading up on how to build my player,train,etc..I'm looking for more help though,and figured I'd come here and ask.This is my player,please give me some helpful advice(I might not know) to get my player in better condition,etc.
    I'm sure some of you gents made some mistakes when creating your 1st player,hopfully I can learn from some of your experiences.
    I'm still not sure if I want to be a passrusher or better run stopper at this time.In turn,I split my ability points pretty evenly for now.
    Thanks for the help.:up:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  2. Whitedolphin54

Whitedolphin54 From the land of legends Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    Somerset UK
    Dont poor too many points into SA's early on. The biggest mistake I made with my first players was too use the custom gear to build up my stamina. For A lineman I would fill out all my equipment predominately with Strength.

54Fins likes this.
  3. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    As mentioned, I would/did put all my equipment points in Strength with my DT. Once you get to 49.4 or so it costs 2 skill points to raise your attribute 1 point, but the equipment points are always 1/1, so you save in the long run. Also as mentioned, I would not touch your Special Abilities until about level 16 or so. You need to build up the core attributes first. Strength, Agility, Vision, Stamina, Tackling, Speed, and Confidence are all important to a DT, pretty much in that order. Good Luck :up:

54Fins likes this.
  4. 54Fins

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    That was my 1st mistake.I split the equip. points between a few attributes instead of just strength.I might have wasted a few on SA but I won't do that again.:hi5:

5. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    same here, I ruined my equipment early on and had to spend the cash to rebuy it all. I also agree the special abilities are not as good as core stats. I think I read somewhere that you should spend 1 point on special abilities for every other level or something like that.

54Fins likes this.
  6. 54Fins

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    Thanks for all the help.:up: