1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Have Alot of Hope and Not Much Else

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by njfinfan, Jul 27, 2008.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    ATVZ400 and felly smarts like this.
  2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Miami Herald + Armanda Salguero = Usually not anything good or worthwhile. :D thanks though, I got a good laugh from reading it! After last year, even we can't argue with pessimistic articles.

3. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    There is alot of hope. This team has become very young. A young team is a coachable team. I have confidence that we now have a staff in Miami that knows football and can coach football. Conditioning, execution, passion, and fundamentals can take an average team and make them competitive with almost anybody. We will be, at least, that this year and if it all comes together quickly, we could really be a surprise to alot of teams.

baboo72 and cnc66 like this.
  4. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    New England - Hopes Tom Brady doesn't break his leg. See how easy that is? That's essentially what he did here.

There is no hope. They know what theyr'e going to do. Lets see how it plays out.

5. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I agree Mulligan, the quality of the staff.. albeit a rookie one, gives ME hope that "proven" methods are being taught and the expectations are being reworked. Sparano has spoken of all the new guys.. guys coming from WINNING programs, guys who KNOW how to believe and work as a team. Now, unlike the last several coaching staffs, I HAVE to believe that Bill has put together a staff he believes will cement his own legacy. There is MUCH at stake here for him.. he can take his legacy up over the top.. or just become another in a long line of losers that couldn't ressurect the Miami Dolphins.

6. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    i hope by next year this time we will have something to be proud of.

cnc66 likes this.
  7. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    me too Gish.. I think we will, I certainly like what I am seeing...

GISH likes this.
  8. felly smarts

felly smarts New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    I hope that the guy writing that article......

breaks his typing fingers! :angry:

9. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Gee, Armando seems to be a glass half empty sort, doesn't he ??

All the same, he's right...we have all questions right now rather than answers and that's what this time of year is for... That said, my sentiment, like others here, is that we at least have the organization in place (if not the players) to make a change in the direction this franchise has been going...The players will come too...in time...

All that said, a big part of being a fan of a team is that hope going into TC that the team will do well...so Armando...shut up !

10. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    I hope Armando stops writing.

11. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

At this point HOPE is all we have!!! Armando is wrong again.