1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Look at Tony Dungy.....why not Here with the Fins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by 2socks, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    I would like to start out by saying I started this thread to see what others thoughts are on something other then Peyton Manning or how bad Ireland is.

Seems the diamond in the rough was there all along. Why has no one picked up on this Gentlemen. I am not second guessing the Philban hiring just trying to start something a little different. Curious what you guys think.

Dungy only had 1 loosing season,his first(6-10). Quietly he proceeded to qualify for the playoffs 10 straight seasons while also being the father of the Tampa 2 defense. This guy has as impressive a resume as I have seen. By the way he also has a ring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Dungy

Happy St Paddies Day Everyone!!!

2. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Dungy doesn't want to coach anymore.

He always said once he was out, he was out for good. And he continues to say it every year.

He never wanted to be a coaching lifer. He's got other things he wants to do.

3. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    was not aware of that.

It would be interesting to know what his blue print is. Seemed to be successful both in Tampa and Indy. He is for the most part credited for building the team that Gruden won the superbowl with. If that is a fact, then I believe that would be about as successful as any coach to date. There was also a NFC championship game in there.