View RSS Feed

Big E

1. Thanks again...Colts.

You know, as a dolphins fan I always get a little anxious year after year for the mistique of the perfect season record being broken. The year the Pats almost did it scared the hell out of me. No way in hell did I want the evil empire to own that record, no how. But this year, the two teams that actually stood a fair chance at history were two of the golden boy led teams in the NFL. Even as a Dolphins fan, I have to tell you, I cheered for the Colts to get this record. They deserved it. The Colts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Now you may think I'm crazy..but...

I dont know people's beliefs for the most part, but I for one am a God fearing man. But sometimes I pray that someone would just give me sign, a sign that there is something more to our existence than this you know? Well someone I talk to every now and then freaked the crap out of me yesterday and I dont know how to take it. They told me that I have two spirits with me. Of course at first thought, I'm like horse poopy, but then they started telling me things about them that kind of freaked me out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sometimes life sux...

So...I've been with the same chick for almost 8 yrs. Really its a major deal for me. I'm...not...happy. I am so fed up with my everyday BS. Every single weekend. I am alone..it makes no sense, why am I with someone to be alone? I dont get why she would rather spend the weekend with her mom than me? I just dont get it. I feel like I am looking at everything I want to accomplish in my life...its so close...I can see it...but damn it I cant reach it. I want to be healthier, but I self destruct all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How Ken (FininTheMoon) and C2C Changed my life.

I'm probably going to get ragged on by lucky for this but I get ragged on him for everything. Before I got involved with C2C I was a huge 345 man. My knee was weak, I couldn't put weight on it at all, I was miserable all the time. I went to the DR. and she told me if I didnt lose weight I was headed down the same path all of my uncles have landed, heart attacks and dead in my 50's. I was very depressed and unhappy with who I was. Ken seemed like a great guy from the videos I watched on the first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Job and things.

For months now I have been incredibly bored and miserable at work, until This week. I finally opened up my mouth last week and told my employer that I thought my supervisor sucked and wanted to go to a different department. And now I am a "Inventory Control Coordinator", or stockroom clerk. Its cool so far, so much to the job its overwhelming. But, I'll get it. Wish me luck. I wont be on as much during the day anymore, but I'm always watching, always....watching.
    Categories
    Uncategorized